Hot!

It is so hot! I know it's hot everywhere, but I'm just ready for some fall weather. Upper 90's for days on end is too much. Last night at 10 p.m. it was still 92 out!

I went to lunch yesterday with my friend Tina and had some great Mexican food. I've been pretty good about my food choices this week. I worked out at Curves 3 days this week and hope to get another workout in over the weekend.

Today is my favorite day of the week! When I leave work at 4:00, I don't come back for three whole days! Camden is very excited to hear we're going to a "radio" tomorrow night. He went and found his old cowboy hat, which is way too small, and wants to ride the horse on daddy's foot constantly. He also likes to ride the bull - counts to 8 and then falls off. I think he'll have a great time.

It's tax-free weekend in Tennessee, so we're going shopping on Saturday. Okay, we had already planned to go shopping and then discovered it was tax-free weekend. Brian almost backed out.

I have two cute layouts to share, but blogger is messing up again and won't let me post pictures. I might try back later.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel