Independence

In about two days time Camden has gone from wanting us to do everything for him to wanting to do it all by himself. He's very insistent! A funny story. This morning I was getting his clothes together and teasing him said, "Oh, no, you don't have any underwear." He looked at me and said, "Maybe we could help someone special." No idea how that fits in! Today is his last day with Mrs. Jennifer at school. He's had her for two years, and she is wonderful. He is clearly her favorite, and he loves her as well. When he was a baby, he would scream if she left his sight, so she would just take him everywhere with her. I'm so sad he's moving out of her class, but we're very pleased with his new teacher.

I did several layouts last night as well as trying my hand at making a sketch template. If you want it, you can download it here.
Have a great weekend.




Comments

Anonymous said…
He Melissa--I love the layout with the pictures all around the edge--what memories! Brings tears to my eyes--but I do cry easy. Love you--Mom
Jennifer said…
Your zoo layout caught my attention immediately because we have the same gorilla statue at our zoo. But, I live in a different state than you so this photo didn't happen to be at Niabi zoo did it? I know it's a long shot but thought I'd ask. LOL

Thanks for the great template as well. It'll be fun to work with.
mgc said…
Thanks for sharing the template! Have a great weekend!
Carrie said…
Great layouts!
And thanks for the template. I really like it.
Anonymous said…
your layouts are always so great. the zoo layout so reminded me that i have zoo pixs to scrap. thanks for the template.
Anonymous said…
thanks for the template!!
Unknown said…
Thanks so much for the template !
Great LO !
Anonymous said…
Hello, this looks great but the link is gone . Are you going to renew it? Thank you and have a great day.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for renewing it. You are wonderful for sharing.
Hey Melissa!! I snagged your sketch...it looks super cute! (I'm addicted to sketches these days!) I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. Camden is getting so big and handsome!

Your layouts are amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel