Dinner Conversation

This is how our dinner conversation went last night.

Me: Camden, what did you do at school today.
Camden: Nothin'
Me: Sure you did! What did you do with your friends?
Camden: We saw poop. Kaden saw poop and me. We digged in the dirt for worms. And a praying mantis was praying like this (hand motions here) and almost got us.

Well, I guess I asked! Brian and I had a good chuckle behind our hands!

I was supposed to go to Curves at lunch today, but I'm going out for lunch with a friend instead. Sounds like a good trade to me!

I've told Camden that if he's good at school today he can stay up with me to watch Dancing With the Stars. We did this last year (since Brian is gone at school), and he is so funny! He dances right along with them. The music makes him hyper! He also loves American Idol. Even when he was as little as 9 months old, when he would hear music, he would start bouncing away.

Here is a layout I managed to get done last night. I used Dani Mogstad's Old School kit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Melissa, I am disappointed you would choose going out to lunch w/ a friend instead of coming and working out!
Elizabeth
Anonymous said…
CUTE school story..I bet you'll have PLENTY to share as the year goes on! Lunch with a friend sounds good to me too, lol!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5