Oh, snap

Camden’s new favorite phrase is “Oh, snap.” "Chicken Little’s daddy says it" is what he told us when we asked where he heard it. He must say it 100 times every day. It’s quite funny!

It’s been almost a week since I blogged and I feel too overwhelmed to recap 6 whole days. So I’ll just settle with saying we had a nice weekend, got to see my mom and a family friend. Camden had lots of fun playing with his Grandma. He was running a fever Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, but when we took him to the doctor, he said it must be viral because there was no sign of infection. He’s back at school today and happy to be out of the house.

We found out Saturday night that Camden is going to have a new cousin. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are expecting their third baby in May. They had actually started the process of domestic adoption, but God obviously had other plans. We're very excited for them!

My friend Kim kindly sent me PSE4, and so I had a great time over the weekend learning some of the fun things it can do. My favorites are actions! I spent some serious money on scrapping supplies. I can’t help it – I was inspired by all the new things I can do with it. Here are some of my weekend layouts.






Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG I still can't figure out how you can get soo many layouts done...

Now do explain some of these actions!!! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel