Psychopath

Apparently, we’re raising a psychopath. This is what Camden said to his Aunt Liz Sunday. He was hugging her goodbye and they were touching heads as they often do before he gives her a kiss. “I’m going to break your head so the blood will come out.” I didn’t hear this remark on Sunday, but I did hear it this morning when he told me the same thing as I was hugging him good bye. WHAT??? He’s smiling and very affectionate when he says it so I know he has no idea what it means. Obviously, Veggie Tales and Little Einstein’s are more violent that we thought! I have no idea where he’s heard this, but it must be one of his evil little playmates at school. LOL

This is not something I would post here very often, but I think it’s important and very close to my heart because of my own son. I know a fellow adoptive family currently in the process of adopting a sweet little girl with special needs from Korea. She has been waiting for 2 years for her family. The Murschell family has three other children adopted from Korea and are trying to finish raising money to bring little Chloe Jane home. If you’re interested in helping them or seeing more of their story, please click here.

I can’t seem to upload photos right now so you’ll have to stay tuned one more day to see a very cute layout of Xavier, my nephew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)