Wednesday

I'm home today because Camden has got a cold. He's really been coughing and his asthma is flaring up so I decided to keep him home today in hopes that a day away from the germy daycare will help him get over it quicker. He's had a little cold for several weeks now, but this is definitely worse than he's been. I had actually taken a half day of vacation for today anyway because my mom and a friend are passing through town. They should be here early afternoon, so that will be fun. I've got a little bit of cleaning to do (you know I have to get it right if my mom is going to see my house!) and then I'm making chicken enchiladas for supper.

Poor Brian was so upset last night. When he got home last night, which was late because of class, he went in to take Camden potty before we headed to bed. He always does this and it just gives him another little chance to give him a hug and kiss. Camden usually sleeps through it. Well, last night Camden roused enough to whisper, "are you back from class?" Brian said yes, and Camden whispered back, "You have to go to class alot." And then fell back asleep. How sad is that! I will be so glad when Brian is finished with this teacher certification. It is definitely going to be for our benefit in the long term, but it's hard right now!

Another sad moment last night. My contender guy lost his match so he won't be going to the prize fight. Now I don't really care who wins! Next week is the finale and the fight will be live in Las Vegas.

Here is the Xavier layout I did Sunday, and also one that I've been working on for 3 days (which is unusual for me).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel