Weekend

Well, the camping trip was a success. Camden had a great time on Friday night with Brian and his Gramps. He did some fishing, washed his hands a lot (he can’t stand to be dirty), and came home WIRED on Saturday. I spent most of Saturday cleaning and getting ready for company. My sister, brother-in-law and twin nephews came in for a quick visit Saturday night and spent the night with us. I stayed up until midnight talking to my sister, which was nice. The boys are so cute! They’re 8 months old now and moving around and have their own little personalities. I just love their baby softness. They were enamored with Camden. When he would come around, they just lit up. It was so cute! I have a layout in the works, but it’s not quite ready. Stay tuned.

A couple of Camden funnies. These days everything is a race and he needs to “beat” us. Friday we were getting in the car and he was helping buckle his car seat. He was so proud of himself and said, “I beat you! I beat you! I’m a failure to beat you!” Now where he has heard the word “failure” I’m not sure, but it was so funny because he was certainly not using it correctly since he was pleased as punch! Friday morning when he got up, I hugged him, and said, “I love you, Camden.” Without missing a beat, he said back to me, “I love you too, Melissa.” Apparently, he's big enough that he no longer needs to call me mommy.

Here is one camping layout from the weekend. More to come from this event I'm sure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel