Why, why, why

I know that this word is probably typical in any 3 year old's life, but it's about to drive me crazy! I have no idea how many times Camden asks this every day. Apparently, I need to on patience! We went out to lunch with Brian's parents yesterday, and Camden asks alot of questions anyway, but at lunch yesterday, he would ask a question. I would answer it. He would ask Brian the same question, then Gram, then Gramps. You get the picture!

I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed by all the 9/11 coverage today. It is so sad, and I feel a little guilty that I just turned the TV/radio off when it got to be too much for me, because I know there are people who can't escape what today means because they were personally impacted. My brother is in Iraq right now because of 9/11. I do hope that all the coverage today will vividly remind people of why we are having this war.

No new layouts to share, unfortunately. I had to work Friday and Saturday and had no computer time. I did manage to get in a little shopping time on Friday and bought Camden some daycare clothes from Target, some really cute stuff from Gymboree, and splurged on one outfit from Janie and Jack. I tried it all on him yesterday, and can you believe my boy is finally growing?? He's actually needing 3t shirts from a couple of places. He's been in 18-24 for so long, and had just barely started into 2t.

Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done tonight and will share layouts tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel