All Clear

My tests came back all clear yesterday! Let me just tell you - there are some crazy people in waiting rooms. Both times I've had mammograms in the last two weeks, I've spent two hours each time with some strange people!

Brian left yesterday for an overnight field trip with his 4th grade class. He's called a couple of times and says it's pretty boring! The good news is that it's not alot of work, but I wish he didn't have to be gone. I went on a walk with two of my friends last night, while Camden played with their kids. He had a blast and came home filthy dirty! We ate pizza and watched Survivor together. I never sleep well when Brian is gone and last night was no exception. Not to mention Camden was up multiple times last night, all perky and bouncing around asking for a drink!

We don't have much planned for today. Waiting for the cable guy to come fix our Internet connection, then headed to the pediatrician to get Camden's flu shot. Brian is planning to take Camden to a football game tonight. I haven't decided if I'm going to tag along or not.

I have done absolutely no scrapping this week, but here are some layouts I completed over the last couple of weeks that I never shared.



Comments

Chris said…
love the Beauty Marks in the first one Melissa- they are on my wish list :)
*SO* glad your tests were fine- I imagine that was a huge relief!
Karen said…
SOOOOOO glad to hear the results. WooHoo!! Cool pages, as usual... :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)