Friday

Today was Brian's last day at the private school where he was student teaching, and they had a little surprise party for him. All the kids wrote him notes and made him cards; they had cake and ice cream and they gave him a gift card to the Parent Teacher Store. He's definitely going to miss that class. He moves over to the 4th grade at the public school on Monday, and he's excited about that. This is the school where he hopes to teach permanently.

I made my weekly trip to the grocery store and Wal-mart today. Also stopped by Kohl's and picked up some new tennis shoes. My ankle/foot has been killing me lately, and I'm hoping that it's just cause I've been wearing old, cheap shoes. I bought some New Balance walking shoes so maybe that will help. I pretty much took the week off from exercising because I was in so much pain, but I've got to get back on it!

Camden did a really great job at soccer practice tonight. He's got a game tomorrow, and they're going to be missing several players so he'll probably have to play the entire game.

Here are two pages I've completed during the week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)