Happy Grandparents Day

Happy Grandparent's Day! Camden is having a special program at his school today, and I'd really like to be there, but they try to make it all about the grandparents, so Camden and his Gramps are going to just have to enjoy their time alone.
While Camden is at school, I'm headed to the local consignment store to try to unload Camden's fall/winter clothing. The store owner was so excited to have me bring things in because she said most people just bring girl clothes. Hopefully, they will sell well! I'm holding out for a new camera lens!
After Camden gets home, we're headed to town. I've got some shopping I need to do. I saw some cute fall things on sale for me that I want to check out (I'm constantly searching for work clothes) and Gymboree's got an extra 30% off entire purchase this weekend so I have to check that out as well. Even if I don't get Camden or baby girl anything new, I've got 2 baby showers coming up that I can shop for!
Tonight is soccer practice and then his first official game is tomorrow.
Yesterday was Camden's very first show and tell. His teacher asked that they bring something special that their grandparents had given them. As soon as we mentioned show and tell and before we said it had to be something from grandparents, he immediately told us he wanted to bring the waterfall picture that Grandma sent him. My mom is so good about regularly sending Camden little pieces of mail (she also usually includes stickers or candy and he sure looks for those in the envelopes), and last week she sent a postcard of the waterfall they are going to be visiting this week in Washington.

Oh, and my brother didn't make it back to Washington after all. The military missed getting him to his flight, but he'll arrive Sunday and my parents just rearranged their flights so they can be there.

The first page was made using a template from Dani Mogstad's template challenge found here. Drop by, pick up the template, use the template, and you just might win a $5 giftcard!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)