It's a big day

It's a big day for me, but not really "big" in necessarily a good way. I'm having my first mammogram today, and I also go to the doctor find out the results of my cancer gene mutation test. I will admit to feeling pretty shaky and scared. I thought I was doing pretty well. I've heard lots of sermons in recent days about worry and God being in control, etc., and I've been trying to focus on those truths, but when I saw the doctor's number on my phone, my stomach sank, my hands started shaking, and the tears came. Silly, I know. There's just as good of a chance that it's good news as there is that it's bad news. But I'm still scared.

I'll post either tonight or tomorrow about our weekend, Camden's first soccer games, and my test results.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Melissa I heard the great news! Praise God! We will continue to pray for your family love you lots.Gail

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)