Our Weekend

Good morning! I'm up bright and early taking advantage of Internet access - it's been out most of the weekend so I thought I'd post this morning while I had a chance.

We had a very busy weekend, but it ended on a nice, quiet note! Brian worked all day Saturday finishing up the teen room at church. He only took a quick break for Camden's soccer game at noon. Unfortunately, the kids were not quite into the game! They lost 8-0, and the other team only had 2 players! In their defense, it was 93 degrees, and sooo sticky out. I think they were just hot and sweat, and VERY unmotivated!

A sweet man in our church passed away over the weekend so we went to the funeral home Sunday afternoon. Camden went to his Gram's house and stayed with her. Is it bad that Brian and I thoroughly enjoyed having a few moments to ourselves even if it was just to the funeral home and back? I think we need a date night - it's been way too long since we've had a few Camden-free moments. We were back home by 4:00 and had a very relaxing afternoon and evening. Brian watched football; Camden re-enacted the football game in the living room; we put a puzzle together (and I've discovered I'm not so patient with puzzles!); and then I watched a movie while Brian slept on the couch after Camden went to bed. I'm a bit tired this morning because I had so much trouble sleeping last night, but a little bit of caffeine and I'll be good to go.

Since our Internet was out most of the weekend, there was no browsing around - just scrapping. Here are two pages I finished up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel