Welcome Home, Matt!

Today is a good day! My brother, who has been in Iraq since July 2006 arrives back in Seattle, Washington, and my parents get to be there! He was actually scheduled to arrive Wednesday, but the military changed his schedule and it wasn’t going to be until Sunday, but the Red Cross stepped in and arranged a flight for him so that my parents hadn’t traveled to Washington for no reason and they also were able to arrange a leave for him so that he could go with my parents to see Becky before her surgery.

I posted several Gymboree and Janie and Jack size 2-3t auctions on eBay if anyone is interested in cute boy stuff. Click here.

I finally got around to downloading the pictures from Camden’s first soccer game onto the computer. Here are a couple to look at – I’m going to keep trying to get some good shots, but I really need a different lens. The one I have does not have enough zoom! (hint, hint, Brian)



Comments

Sara said…
I just had to come off my spending hiatus to bid on 2 of the gymbo outfits! My husband thanks you, I'm sure!

Fall is in the air and I've always said that Camden is the best dressed boy I've ever seen!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel