Big Day

Today is a pretty big day for Brian. He has his college exit interview, which will officially end his educational career (for the second time!). I am so proud of him for the way he has worked sacrificially for our family to get this second degree so he can start a new career. A career that has helped us to adopt Rory and will allow me to be a stay at home mom. He has done so well, but it has taken alot of work on his part and I just want to tell him thank you! The exit interview today is a big deal because he has to turn in a huge project, which is basically the sum total of all his college work for the last 18 months. I think that the interview itself is just technically a formality since he's been a star student in the Teacher Education Department, but it will be a relief to finally have that finished. We would like for him to continue on and get a master's degree, but I think he's ready to take a couple of years off before undertaking that!

I have one page that I've worked on all week in bits and pieces and finally finished up. It uses a picture from this year's Thanksgiving Dinner. Unfortunately, the picture did not turn out that well, but it's all I have and I still wanted to document the day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We are proud of Brian! Pass along our congratulations.
M :-) said…
What a wonderful accomplishment. Congratulations to Brian!

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel