A New Week

I'm running late this morning, so I don't have much time, but wanted to pop in and say I'm hoping for a good week! I'm actually kind of happy to be headed back to work after almost a week off. It will be good to be back in a routine. My boss has been interviewing people to take my place and that is kind of exciting.

We did have a Superbowl party last night with family, and it was fun. Camden thoroughly enjoyed himself and picked the Giants to win from the very beginning (and he was quite enthusiastic about cheering for them throughout the game - that's a nice way of saying he was VERY loud!).

I did manage to scrap a bit this weekend. I can't believe how grown up Camden looks in this picture (taken in June). I think it's the camera angle that makes his legs look so long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel