Update!!

Seriously, the Korean coordinator at CHSFS is my new best friend! She called me this morning at 8:15 (which was wonderful because she didn't make me wait all day for an update!) and told us that Korea said Rory's visa is being issued. She also gave us her new measurements: 19.8 lbs and 30 inches long (isn't that pretty teeny tiny for a 17 month old?). And now for the big news! She said that she is going to call Korea again tonight and ask them if we can start making travel arrangements, and that she felt fairly confident they would say yes. So as early as tomorrow morning, I could be making plane reservations and getting ready to go to Korea!

Comments

skylark knits said…
Awesome, awesome news!!!! So excited for all of you!!!!
Anonymous said…
Hope I can make travel plans tomorrow as well!
Amanda said…
That is great news. I am so happy for you guys.

I had to share this- We had my brothers little boy on Sunday night and he weighs 20lbs and he is only 5 months old. I must say though he is a chunck for his age and I do think that is somewhat the boy in him. Rory sounds like she is going to be a petite little princess and I know you can't wait to get her home!
Maybe we will be getting our girls at the same time. I am so reay for Emma to get here!
Thinking of you today and praising God for his faithfulness.
M :-) said…
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!

Rory is very tiny/petite. I was 19 lbs at a year, and never grew much after that - LOL! Molly was 19.6 lbs at her 9 month check up.
Anonymous said…
Melissa,
You probably don't know this, but I check your blog daily. I have been praying for you, and I am so excited to hear your news. We will keep praying.
Pam (Laird) Jones
Tim Lewis said…
Great news! We're excited for you guys! Can't wait to see our new niece!
Helena said…
How exciting! Woo hoo!
Karen said…
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I can't wait to hear that you're on your way to the airport!
Anonymous said…
I am so excited for you. Can't wait to meet her. Camden is going to make such a great big brother.
You are in my prayers. Lot of Hugs!! Marvetta
Bretta said…
So happy to hear your news...I've been checking in every day for updates and am glad you are getting close now! Can't wait to "see" you with her...happy hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)