Spring Break is Over

I took a little blogging break (if you hadn't noticed). Both our computers had major virus issues last week, and we literally spent hours working on them, upgrading computer security, etc. I think we're finally about straightened out, but it's been a mess!

So in the last 4 days, we registered Camden for kindergarten, applied for a passport for Rory, the kids got to see a baby goat being born, I got a haircut, I got to spend 4 hours at home alone while Brian took the kids on a "date", visited with old friends from Illinois, went out to eat with the grandparents, took zero pictures, watched way too many cartoons and read LOTS of books because of the crazy weather, missed a MOPS meeting because of the ice (yes, ice despite the fact that we broke heat records earlier this week), shopped a few kid clothing sales, and I think that about wraps it up.

When we (or others) tell Rory that we love her, she will occasionally respond back but she is just repeating back to us - she's never said the phrase to us. On Saturday she came up to me, poked me with her little finger on the leg, pointed to herself and said "I wubba you" then pointed to me. My heart melted!

We're getting back to a normal schedule today. Brian went back to work, and the kids and I are grocery shopping. I imagine they're going to be a bit off today and will be missing their daddy. Camden has baseball practice tonight, and it can't come quick enough. He has been bouncing off the walls while we've been stuck in side the last several days so I think an hour and a half of running the bases should help.


Dani Mogstad: Little Buddies

Dani Mogstad: In Your Easter Bonnet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)