Thursday

I'm running late so I don't really have time to post this morning, but two funny things happened and I couldn't resist.

First, I went to get Rory up this morning and she was jumping up and down in her bed saying, "I see Gram today, I see Gram today." Normally, she is VERY slow to wake up and quite cranky, but not this morning!

Second, we're headed to the doctor this morning for Rory's physical. At breakfast, Camden prayed, "And please help Dr. Heil to figure out why Rory isn't listening very well." He was serious as he could be. Apparently, our pediatrician is going to straighten out all behavior problems today.

Emily Powers: Nature Boy

Comments

Paula said…
Camden is so cute. Can I send my kids to your doctor?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel