Fashion Advice

I'm now getting fashion advice from a 2 year old. Yesterday she said, "mommy, why you wear dat shirt?" And last night, "no, mommy, not dos shoes." I have a feeling that life with Rory as a teenager is going to be interesting.

I've mentioned my trouble sleeping on here, right? In deference to my husband I've tried to be sensitive about WHY I can't sleep most of the time. Well, he's outed himself. Check it out here.

I'm still not feeling well, but I did manage to get 8 hours of sleep last night which should go a long way towards helping me feel better! And there's nothing on the agenda for this cold rainy day so I think we'll all take it easy.

We're starting a women's Bible study tonight, and we're using Beth Moore's Esther study. I'm really looking forward to it!

I hate posting without pics, but I have nothing to share since there have been no photo opportunities, and I have not scrapped all week. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something. At the very least, I've got to get this blogwear changed - the dark colors in April are killing me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm a little scared for Rory to critique my fashion sense :) Thanks for the videos! You can tell Rory has been watching some American Idol.
Mom
Paula said…
Bummer...I know that is so frustrating to wake up to that noise and then I have a hard time getting back to sleep. Has your husband tried those nose strips? Would he wake if the kids starting crying so you could feel comfortable wearing ear plugs? My sister has wore ear plugs her whole married life.
Kathy said…
You will love the Esther study, Melissa! I was in the middle of it when we left for Korea so I haven't finished it but it is a great one! Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel