Finally Friday

Well, my house is a wreck. Organizing is not a good idea when you've got company coming. Rory's room looks better than it's ever looked, though. It was a bit disconcerting to realize she has about 15 pairs of summer sandals and shoes (did I just admit that?). Good news is that I bought several of them used at a consignment sale and most of them I bought last year during end of the year sales. Oh, and she just outgrew her little Sketchers so that totally makes room for a new pair. (Just kidding) And don't even get me started on the hairbows. I have got to buy one of these. I've admitted defeat and am giving up on the rest of the closets and am hoping just to get Camden's room finished this morning.

Our weekend is a busy one. My parents, sister, and twin boys are arriving this afternoon (hopefully sooner rather than later because I am not going to be able to contain Camden and Rory's excitement for much longer). Tonight Camden has a game; tomorrow we're meeting a couple of cousins and the entire clan which will be 9 adults and 4 kids at Logans for lunch. Tomorrow night another game, then church on Sunday and everyone goes home. Quick trip!

Hopefully I'll have lots of fun pictures Monday!

K Studio: Crazy Daze

Dani Mogstad: Retrospect
Taking a trip down memory lane - this picture is 3 years old!

Comments

Joy said…
I had to laugh - Sumner has 2 pairs of sandals....and I bought them both from you! :) Sorry the organizing didn't go well. I usually end up with a bigger mess than I started with!

Have a great visit with your family! Hope the kids play together well! ;)
Melissa said…
Hey, no laughing, Joy! You'll probably benefit from my over-buying next year. LOL
I don't know how you do it - I'm struggling to organize *one* room (the nursery to be) and failing miserably!
Krista said…
I think 15 pairs of sandles are totally appropriate - she is a girl after all!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel