My Sick Girl

Well, my Wednesday did not go exactly as planned. Poor Rory woke up crying and pretty much didn't stop all day. She was running a fever and threw up over and over and was just completely pitiful. I ended up changing my clothes FIVE times, making an impromptu trip to the doctor and doing nothing but cleaning up vomit and laying on the couch with Rory yesterday. I felt so awful for her because she was so miserable. She finally collapsed against my chest and fell asleep about 7:00 last night and then only woke up once in the night so I'm hopeful that she's doing better.

Our air conditioning still isn't working, but the repair man is coming this morning (I hope). I'm looking forward to cooler air! We definitely lucked out that yesterday wasn't quite as warm as earlier in the week, but the house still stayed at about 79 degrees all day (and night), which is much too warm for me.

No idea what the plan is for today, although I imagine it will include catching up on everything that didn't get done yesterday! Our Esther study is tonight, and I need to try to get caught up on the lessons. Camden has batting practice tonight, but it's supposed to rain so we'll have to see if it's canceled or not.


More pics from the weekend:


Comments

Joy said…
Poor Rory! :( Hope she is feeling much better very soon!!
Anonymous said…
Ahh... feel better little girl!
Amanda said…
Hope Rory feels better soon!!
KrisJ said…
Poor girl! I sure hope she gets better ASAP

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel