Random Friday

Random bits and pieces from this week:
  • After studying himself in the mirror several minutes, Camden informed me that his beard is starting to come in.
  • Rory has taken to plugging her ears when I am talking to her; usually when she's in trouble. Can I just say that it would have never crossed Camden's mind to do this. Girls are certainly more devious than boys.
  • Camden and Rory are both bossy and tattletales. I am constantly saying, "Camden/Rory, worry about yourself. I'll worry about Rory/Camden." Last night at supper as I said this for probably the 703rd time, Rory piped up and said, "Daddy worry about you?"
  • Rory is becoming more and more interested in choosing her own clothes. Much to my dismay, she chooses jeans every time. Fortunately, she's not too upset (yet) when I veto them.
  • Camden did a good job last night at the baseball game. I can't believe how much they all seemed to have improved between last weekend and last night. He had two great hits and one strike-out. And the team had a double play - Camden caught the ball and tagged the runner out at first, then threw it to 3rd base and got that runner out!
  • I've always known this, but Target is d.a.n.g.e.r.o.u.s. to your bank account. There is just so much good stuff there. And I've been twice this week.
  • I was awake last night from 2:30 until about 5:30. You can imagine my mood this morning.

The weekend consists of baseball practice this morning, a Good Friday service tonight; Saturday is lunch at the Seoul Garden with other adoptive families tomorrow, an afternoon baseball game; Sunday is an Easter service in the morning, egg hunt after church followed by lunch at Gram and Gramp's house.

Some pictures from last night.


Do you think she was ready to go home? Unfortunately for her,
this was only the beginning of our 2.5 hour baseball experience last night.

Yes, she was telling me what to do.

The huddle after the game.

Camden and his friend Dawson (whose team killed us last night).

Comments

Joy said…
Let me know if Seoul Garden is good! I'm looking for good Korean food. ;) I've heard Korea House is good too, but can't talk Jason into going. Can't you see an adult walking in with his McDonalds bag?!?! LOL

Happy Easter - have a great and blessed weekend!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel