Thursday

I plan to take it easy this morning. I've worked hard and ran lots of errands the past 3 days, but the laundry is done, house is clean, and I'm going to scrap, play outside with the kids, etc.

Camden has his first official baseball game tonight. One of his friends from church is on the opposing team, and he thinks that it's mean to try to beat him or tag him out. Now Camden is most definitely competitive, but this is the first time he's had to play against a friend, and he clearly doesn't like it. We'll see how it goes!

This is also Brian's last day before a 4 day weekend so he's pretty excited about that!


Dani Mogstad: Pop Goes the World
Yes, this is the FOURTH page I've scrapped with this kit; it's my all-time favorite.

Comments

So, would you consider it a compliment if I started scrap-lifting you?! Or would you be offended?! ;-)
Brenda said…
Hopefully they won't be put in a situation where they have to get each other out. Maybe they can both get homeruns. I'm sure who ever wins, we will be hearing some bragging Sunday in Sunday School. Too funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5