I love Chuck

Is anyone else having trouble believing that it's already July? Seems like the summer is just flying by. In fact, Brian's last few weeks at home are very full and Camden starts kindergarten in less than 5 weeks!

Brian took twelve teenage boys camping last night and I think the boys had no intention of sleeping so I'm sure he's going to come home this morning exhausted. Camden and Rory were kinda pitiful - they were so upset that he was gone. Rory, especially does not understand time yet and couldn't understand why he wasn't going to be home for bedtime.

I've recently discovered the TV show Chuck and so after I got the kids in bed last night, I settled in for a night of TV and watched several episodes. Cracks me up! I'm working my way through season 1 on-line. My sister tells me it just got picked up for a third season so my plan is to be caught up by the time the new season airs.


I didn't do much scrapping yesterday, but I did finish these two pages up.

Kaye Winiecki/Studio Flergs: A Perfect Day

Comments

Amanda said…
Yes, I too can't believe how fast summer is flying by. Love the scrapbook pages.
Oh, I *adore* the show Chuck! Funny, I was working on my "crazy 8's" this morning and that is one of my shows that I watch. Religiously.

I love these layouts! What's your viewpoint on scrap-lifting?! ;-)
Anonymous said…
My husband and 14 yr old daughter LOVE Chuck too! It's growing on me too! Can't wait for the new season...but supposedly they only made a small amount of episodes for the nest run :( I am hoping that enough people love it to keep it around for a bit.
Hope you have a great day and I love your new pages all of them are fantastic! :)
Lisa S.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel