Tuesday

If I hear "where's my dada? where's my bwudda?" one more time, I might have to scream. Or laugh - cause that's all you can do at this point. Even though we're spending lots of time together and I've spent a whole lot of time reading books and playing on the floor with Rory, she does not like that she's missing out on something. I have a feeling that adjusting to Camden being at kindergarten all day is going to be tough. She's being very sweet, just very clingy and wants to be entertained non-stop. By the way, out of the blue she has started calling Brian "dada" instead of daddy; and she calls Camden "bwudda" instead of Camden.

Brian and Camden left several hours later than planned yesterday, but they still made it and had a very full afternoon/evening of swimming and setting up camp. The best quote of the days comes from Camden asking, "is the bathhouse going to be open tonight because they know it's a special camping trip for my birthday?"


Manda Bean/Lliella Designs: Princess and Her Pet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel