Going to the Eye Doctor

Camden and I both have eye doctor's appointments this afternoon. Three reasons to pray Camden's eyes are fine: (1) I can't imagine the torture of keeping track of a 7 year old's glasses when he can't even keep track of his backpack and belt, both of which are used every single day. (2) Seriously, two of us in glasses (and contacts for me) are not good for the budget when you don't have eye insurance. (3) The jealousy that Camden gets to wear "sunglasses" (as she calls them) from Rory will be unending. She's already seriously upset that Camden gets to see the doctor and she doesn't. Oh, the joys of sibling rivalry.

And a scrapping PSA. Gina Miller has a new back to school kit for $1 today only. You should run to The Lilypad to purchase. :)






Comments

I'll keep my fingers crossed that he doesn't need glasses, but boy would he look cute!!!
Elizabeth Frick said…
I'm with C - I love kids in glasses! But I totally understand the budgetary concerns. Do you have an eye discount program? We recently discovered that our insurance has a partnership of sorts with our dentist, so we got half off our bill! It's worth looking into if you haven't already. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5