One of the hazards . . .

. . . of having a teacher in the house is that he brings home germs. Brian had a little sore throat and cold over the weekend, which is going around in his classroom. In typical Brian fashion, he took some Nyquil, went to bed early, and woke up much better. As of yesterday, the rest of us had the same thing, although Camden definitely seems to be taking after Brian and is much better after a day. Rory and I aren't quite so lucky. And if you remember, Rory deals with being sick by crying. And crying. Then crying some more. And not sleeping. Fun times for all of us. Thanks to Nyquil, I had a great night of sleep last night and my sister volunteered to come take Camden to school so we don't have to get out today (thank you, Liz!).


And two Camden funnies:

Liz ate lunch with Camden at school yesterday (it pays to have a sister teaching at the same school your kid goes to) and she asked him what his favorite subject was. He replied, "Well, I'm kinda good at all of them so . . . " Nice to know he doesn't have self esteem issues.

And last night as I was tucking him into bed, he commented that I sounded worse and that it was a good thing "you didn't go to church and spread that bad disease around." He was dead serious. :)

Comments

Oh, poor sweet girl! I hope she's on the mend soon.
Joy said…
Hope you are all feeling better soon!
Elizabeth Frick said…
I'm convinced that Camden will be a big star someday :)
Sorry you guys are sick. I *HATE* sick. :(
Amy said…
So sorry you've all been sick. Hope everyone is much better soon!
Oh no! Feel better SOON.
Kelle said…
I found your blog via facebook. And I am so happy I did! I miss you and Rory:( Now I can stay caught up with you guys. Hope your family gets to feeling better soon. Oh, and your pictures are SO GOOD!!!
KrisJ said…
Dang it! I sure hope you all are feeling good tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5