Tuesday's Tidbits

"I think. . . I might. . . have. . . accidentally done something wrong, mama." from Rory. Complete with an incredibly guilty look on her face.

I would like to inform my well-meaning, pack rat husband that we do not need 23 cool whip/butter container lids. Yes, twenty-three. And only 3 bowls to match those lids. In the interest of de-cluttering for our move to Texas (and my own sanity), they are all residing in my trash can.

Brian found Camden in the shower with his swimming goggles on last night. I guess that's one way to get around getting-the-water-in-your-face phobia.

In an effort to become Martha Stewart, I baked homemade banana chocolate chip muffins last night to eat now and a few to freeze for later. I won't mention that this might be the first time I've ever attempted homemade muffins. Or that it's definitely the first time I've bought whole wheat flour to use in said muffins. And I definitely won't mention that I've never made cupcakes in my life. My mother's disappointment in me is now complete.

Leora Sanford/Paislee Press: Correspondence


Sahlin Studio: Everyday


Comments

Joy said…
YES - YES!! Take advantage of the time you have to clean out and organize before you move! I'm going to have to do that after we move into the next house since we didn't have time before we left TN. The less you have to move; the better (and cheaper!). : )
What did Rory do?!?!

And, yes... the purging. It feels so good, but I'm oh so tired of it and from it these days!
Anonymous said…
Yeah, what did Rory do?!

You could always make cupcakes this weekend!!!
Anonymous said…
You make me laugh!!
Mom
Elizabeth Frick said…
Oh Rory... what did you do, sweetheart? :)
KrisJ said…
You crack me up!! Muffins are the best!! So are cupcakes!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)