Busy, Busy

Yesterday flew by in a flurry of breakfast and some Pioneer Woman cooking show viewing with my friend Andrea, my mom, and Rory; a trip to Walmart; and then a very long afternoon and evening of preparing all of Camden and Rory's spring/summer clothes for a consignment sale followed by a long calendar-planning church meeting. My cold seems to revive itself every 24 hours or so, and I feel kinda crappy.

Today is another full day. Rory and I are picking up my mom and Elizabeth and headed to Nashville to see Addison, celebrate my mom's 60th birthday, and two doctor's appointments for me. I'm seeing my primary care doctor for a blood pressure follow-up (as well as to check in on this sore throat that's been bothering me for 7-8 days now) and then to see Dr. T. I'm a little unsure as to whether or not I'm seeing Dr. T or having an ultrasound, but it's a follow-up to my gallstone episode. After the afternoon appointment, I will be rushing home to pick up Camden from Gram and Gramp's house so that I can go fix supper for Randall (our team member from Texas). Our whole family is very excited to spend an evening with him. And then I have Bible Study tonight, which I'm also excited about. We're doing Beth Moore's Psalms of Ascent. And while this may be a busy day for anyone, it is most definitely a busy day for this girl still recovering from chemo. Wish me luck!

And while these would have worked for yesterday's Wordless Wednesday post as well, they're about a month old, and I couldn't remember if I've posted them yet or not. I decided they deserved their own post. )

No, we don't normally stand in the middle of the road, but I had just taken these pictures and had my camera with me when we went to check on the mail.

DSC_1536

DSC_1543

DSC_1545

And in case you're wondering, these were taken with my 50mm in full sun. f3.5, ISO 400, 1,250 ss (and, yes, I could have lowered the ISO which would have resulted in a lower shutter speed). Processed with Paint the Moon's Jubilee photo action, opacity reduced.


Comments

Monica said…
:) I don't see how you ever choose just one photo! Rory's vibrant personality seems to shout from every shot!
Joy said…
Wow! You have been busy! Gonna miss the blog consignment, but I don't blame you at all for taking them to one. Wish I could find a close one here.

Hope the rest of your day is great and enjoy the time with your mom.

And the pictures of Rory? Priceless! : )
Amy said…
You do have a busy day!! Hope it goes well. Enjoy seeing Randall tonight!
Elizabeth Frick said…
That sweet little girl has a fair amount of sass, eh? :)
Those photos of Rory are amazing!! How do you fit so much into one day?! My word.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel