I Think They Love Each Other

I love that you can see her smiling behind the mask.
Thank you, Christine, for the masks!
DSC_3039

DSC_3042

They posed for the obligatory picture. First one out of the camera is this.
DSC_3047

But this was all on their own.
DSC_3048

Good thing I kept clicking.
DSC_3049

DSC_3052

You just can't fake these kind of smiles.
DSC_3060

50mm 1.4 lens, f3.2, 1/200 SS, 400 ISO - they didn't really need editing, but I ran Paint The Moon's Jubilee action at 20% opacity for fun.


Comments

Krista said…
Yes - yes they do!
Happy New Year!
April said…
Those are the best moments to catch on camera!
I love the way Camden is looking at Rory in the last picture!!!
I'm so glad you kept clicking too!!! There are some beautiful photos here!!! And you KNOW I love those first two!!! LOVE!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)