Home

I am back from my fun weekend in Oklahoma and securely entrenched in SAHM land. Why is it laundry and cleaning and cooking are especially annoying after a break? I will post Friday with lots of pictures and more details than you could possibly want, but for now, look who also made it home Tuesday!

I love how she's looking right at me.
DSC_3616

Rory got to help Uncle Michael with getting the bottle ready.
DSC_3625

Taking a picture one-handed, holding her with the other. Look at that cute pink hair accessory. We can thank Aunt Becky for that. We're hoping to have an actual photo shoot soon.
DSC_3629

And then to Rory's surprise, Uncle Michael let her hold Addison!
DSC_3639

DSC_3634

I got to change Addison, feed her, burp her, and hold her this morning, and it was all kinds of fun.

Tomorrow I see Dr. W., my oncologist. I've done a very good job of enjoying this month off from chemo, but now I'm gearing myself up to whatever news he might have for me. I'll try to post an update tomorrow after I see him, and I'll definitely be back Friday with lots of Oklahoma pictures.


Comments

ooooh, I'm so excited that baby Addison is home! And I am loving your hair! Glad you had a good time away.
Renee T. said…
my goodness, that little Addison is a cutie! So happy for your sister that her little girl is now home :)
Vicky said…
Oh that does my heart good in big doses!! The smell, the newness, the tininess- oh the for the love of a new baby. So happy for you and this month off you've had!

And your hair, your hair, your hair!! Looking fab :)
She's home!!! She's home!!! YAY!!!

Good luck tomorrow... I will be thinking of you!

(Add me to the list of people who love the 'do!)
Mayme said…
So glad you got to have some time with Becky. Hope you get nothing but positive news today.
Lori! said…
Oh that is 5 year old HEAVEN!!!!! I have such sweet memories of holding my new baby cousin when I was 5!!! I LOVE that she is doing well enough to go home and be loved on by all her family!
Anonymous said…
Oh, all of the wonderful excitement! How great!
Gma E.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel