The Little Munchkin in Black and White

I'm finding it hard to keep up with life this week, but because my mom (not to mention my husband) start calling to check in on me if I haven't blogged in more than 24 hours here is just a quick check-in.

Camden is going to a birthday party tonight so Rory, Brian, and I are going to make a quick trip to Nashville. I have a pre-surgery appointment this afternoon and we're going to sneak in supper (I've got a buy 1 get 1 free coupon to Pei Wei - woohoo!). Rory thinks we're all going on a date, which is our way of distracting her from the fact that Camden is out partying. She burst into tears when he was invited (how do we stop this behavior, by the way).

Tomorrow Brian has a church meeting all morning; Rory has a soccer game and Camden has baseball game and baseball pictures.

I've taken to calling Addison my little munchkin. Here she is in black and white.
DSC_7532bw

This one cracks me up because it looks like she's saying, "who is this psycho speaking baby talk to me?"
DSC_7535bw

DSC_7537bw

Not that anyone is too worried about this, but I am determined to be back this weekend to post Easter pictures mostly just to get them off my "to do" list. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Comments

Love the B&Ws here!
Renee T. said…
Baby Addison looks beautiful!
Elizabeth said…
Michael said you aren't allowed to call her your little munchkin, because she is his little munchkin. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel